Friday, February 1, 2008

Confirmed!!!!!

Well, yesterday was the worst wait ever. I wasn't even thinking that I was getting my blood work done here and mailed overnight to my clinic, so even though I did the BETA yesterday, I just got the results today. The one day wait was horrible, even though I have taken 5 home tests. Anywho - Beta on 10dpt 35.4. I'm a little scared though cuz they said my progesterone is low and have upped my dose. My level is 13.7! Just something else to worry about. Thank you ALL for all your wishes! They mean so much to me and I can't wait till we're all prego together sharing our aches and pain stories!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Phew! I've been checking back all day hoping for an update. I'm not sure if the lower prog number is something to worry about or not. I mean that's why they check it so they can adjust your dosage if need be, right?

Nadine said...

I keep checking back to for an update, we will all be pg togeather soon :) But, looks like your already there.

Maria said...

I've been refreshing your page non stop for two days.

Congrats!!!

~Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you! I think they are just being extra cautious on the progesterone.
Again, congratulations!