Sunday, January 13, 2008

7am wake up time..

It's Sunday, I would have given ANYTHING to sleep in, I had to work all week, woke up at 4:45 Sat for my appointment and was hoping today would be sleep in day..but NOPE, had to start the new shot. So, the alarm went off at 7, I woke DH up to give me the shot (i will never be able to give them to myself)... I go to the kitchen to get the shot ready, let the dogs out for their "business" and here comes DH..he looks like he is sleep walking, wearing only his nice underwear. He says "don't turn on any lights"... we both feel hung over, not from drinking, just from the crazy ups and downs over the last month or so. So, he gives me the shot, I don't know the name right off the top of my head, but it's the one to make me not ovulate...anyway, that's done .. it didn't hurt AT ALL, nothing like the Menupor that stings, burns and takes forever. I let the dogs back in, and all at once the dogs jump back in bed, DH goes back to bed and I can't go back to sleep! I made a pot of good ole decaf coffee and have been laying on the couch watching movies. So much for sleeping in! Back to the dr. tomorrow for u/s & b/w. Hoping things are better.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Good luck with your u/s and bw tomorrow. Hope those follies are growing nicely! And you never know, they might find some extras that were hiding.

Ahh, Menopur. Yes, I remember the sting well. I HATED the Menopur shots.

Rebecca said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Azalea Baby said...

Hope it goes well... maybe there are some follicles hiding like denise said... :)

Maria said...

Ahh, there's nothing more fun than waking up early for a shot. I have to wake up at 6 so my husband can do them.

Good luck today!

Nadine said...

hope the u/s went well.