Saturday, December 22, 2007

FSH Levels

Anyone heard of FSH Levels? Apparently mine are high, I called the dr. for my HSG results and was SHOCKED when they said my FSH levels were pretty high for IVF. I never in a million years thought anything was wrong with me other than my tubes. Now I have issues with my uterus, my FSH levels...what next? My first appointment I was supposed to be pregnant in January, now I don't even know if I CAN get pregnant even with IVF. I am so sick of going through this already, and it just started! I know some people have been going through IVF for years, with one unsuccessful attempt after another. I admire how strong these women are, because I don't know if I could take it. I spent the last 10 years or so knowing IVF was my only option, but besides not being able to afford it, I was always scared to start in case of other problems. I never thought I had any problems, but all my hope would be gone if there were problems. Well here I am going through the biggest fear of my life. At least my depression hasn't come back, I feel fine, I'm just going through a roller coaster of ups and downs. I go back to the Dr. Jan 4th to find out my fate....if my FSH levels are too high to continue without using a donor egg, or if we should give it a try. So till then, I wait and try to quit reading all the crap on the Internet, that just puts me in a sad mood reading the very grim prognosis!

No comments: