Monday, August 25, 2008

33 weeks

I love counting down the weeks now. I never thought I would ever say "i'm in my third trimester"... what a great feeling.

Anyway, I had to go in for an u/s today because of this GD that I can't seem to control. I haven't talked to my dr. yet, but the techs at the hospital said everything is looking good. He weighs in at 5 1/2 pounds at 33 weeks.... calculating that out by the end he would weigh at least 9lbs. Holy crap. I won't get my dr. full report until tomorrow, so until then I can at least smile that I got to see him today. I did start tearing up when we pulled into the hospital parking lot, I haven't seen my little man since 19 weeks.

During the ultrasound the tech kept showing me his full bladder saying, well he should be peeing in you anytime now... but we kept looking and he never did. He must be shy ;).

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yep, you are definitely getting close now! How exciting.

I think I would have trouble peeing with a camera on me too!